cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark theme

User
Contributor

Hi.

Please make dark theme for Home smart 1 app. My eyes burning when need to use app in the middle of the night.

2 BEST ANSWERS

User
Contributor

Haha. I will reply to myself. On samsung, in developer settings is "force dark mode" option and works 😯🤙

p.s. I hope I didn't brake now something else:))

View answer in original post

Thanks for the feedback! We will pass it on to the development team for future improvements.
Found your solution? Simply click on 'Accept as solution' to help others with similar questions!​

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

User
Contributor

Haha. I will reply to myself. On samsung, in developer settings is "force dark mode" option and works 😯🤙

p.s. I hope I didn't brake now something else:))

Hi  @User, Im so sorry your question was missed but thankyou for coming back and letting the community know the answer. It will really help others that are having the same issue - Vicki 

Found your solution? Simply click on 'Accept as solution' to help others with similar questions!​

But I hope you will make dark theme in app. My way is not the right way and also influence on some other settings in other apps. Is more temporary solution.

Thanks for the feedback! We will pass it on to the development team for future improvements.

THANK YOU!!! For the dark theme 😉 👍👊

And I have 2 more wishes:

1. That can add scene buttons on a homescreen and change icon for each scene. Now I am using Google home app for this.

2. When I open app,  that not searching so long for my devices. Again hoogle home app is much faster here and works from the hole world 😉