cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hultarp hanging rail measurement

17bluehouse
New Contributor III

Hi all. Can anyone tell me the measurement of Hultarp hanging rail please? I need to know the measurement of the gap between the wall and the inside of the rail once it’s mounted on the wall (preferably in centimetres please). I’m thinking of using one of these rails to hang a curtain above a door. I would want to mount the rail so that the attachment points would be screwed onto to the wall not to the protruding door frame (so the curtain would completely hide the door frame and that horrid perforated panel you can see in the photo). I need to know if the door frame would fit behind the rail if that makes sense?… Also if anyone has any other ideas has to how I can hang this curtain I would be most grateful. Regular curtain poles and tracks are too long and 561EE57C-E6BF-411D-BC1A-62237AF14B68.jpegI don’t have the skills to resize them. I’ve been quoted eye watering amounts of money for having the perforated panel removed and new doors installed, so any other budget ideas very welcome 🤗 Thanks 👍

4 REPLIES 4

Leanne

Hi, Please pop the article number over and I can have a look into this for you.

Found your solution? Simply click on 'Accept as solution' to help others with similar questions!

17bluehouse
New Contributor III

Hi, thank you for your reply. It’s article number 004.487.69. Thank you for looking into this 🤗

Hello, I have had a look and this rail is used and designed for hanging small items from a kitchen workspace. This isn't something we would recommend for hanging curtains from. Have you had a look at our hanging rails? 

Found your solution? Simply click on 'Accept as solution' to help others with similar questions!​

17bluehouse
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned in my original post the purpose made curtain rods and tracks are not suitable for what I’m looking to achieve. I know this is kitchen rail but it will do the job just nicely if I can get the measurement I’m after. I would measure it myself to check but not easy for me to get to the nearest Ikea shop. Also don’t want to order the rail for delivery because if it doesn’t measure up I wouldn’t have another use for it. And again, going to nearest IKEA store to return quite difficult.