cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam-H

co-worker helping customers.JPG

This post includes some of the most asked questions.

What time does my local store open or close?

Visit the IKEA local store pages here: Store locator - IKEA

The product I want to buy is currently out of stock, when will it be available? 

Please visit the following links which shows you how to check stock availability, Sign up for back-in-stock notifications and we’ll send you an email or text message as soon as it’s available again.

Product availability in an IKEA storeProduct availability online

Can I track my order?

You can check the status of your order in our self-service portal. Have your order number handy as well the email or phone number you used when placing the order. Track and manage your order

Do you offer a home delivery service?

Yes, delivery comes via parcel or truck. We’ll tell you which kind fits your order Learn more here Home Delivery

Is Click and collect available at my local IKEA store? 

Place an order online when it’s convenient and choose when and where to collect it, from your local IKEA store.  Learn more here  IKEA Click and Collect 

Is Van hire available at my local IKEA store?  

We’ve teamed up with Hertz 24/7 to offer you a convenient hourly van rental service for you to drive your purchase home. Learn more here Van hire

Can I order spare parts? 

Spare parts big or small, we’ve got you covered. Repairing rather than replacing your furniture is great for the environment and great for your wallet.  Learn more here Parts

I want to return an item, what is your returns policy? 

IKEA offer a very generous returns policy, learn more here Return Policy

How can I find out if my item is covered by a guarantee? 

We are confident in the quality of our products and many items are covered by guarantees and warranties. Learn more here Guarantees 

Can I sell my IKEA furniture back to IKEA? 

Every year, millions of pieces of secondhand furniture go to waste. That’s why we’re buying back your used IKEA furniture, to give chairs, shelves or chests of drawers as many lives as possible.  Learn more here Circular Hub - Second Hand IKEA Furniture

if you cant find your answer above, post your question in the Ask community board here 

Version history
Last update:
‎15 June 2022 08:26 PM
Updated by: